New Year's Eve Dinner
Monday, 31 December 2018
Raise your glass to 2019!
What better way to bring in the new year than with a four-course meal made from South Australia’s finest produce. There’s so much to love about this specially created menu filled with fresh seafood, succulent steak and sweet treats that have Chef Sean Connolly's name written all over them.
Those who join us for the first sitting will enjoy a glass of Ruinart Blanc de Blanc champagne upon arrival while late-sitters will receive a cocktail on arrival before indulging in in a glass of Ruinart Blanc de Blanc at midnight to bring in the new year. The late sitting will also include a trio of delicacies; scampi tartare, gold leaf quail egg and caviar, to bring an extra sparkle to the evening.
- Gold leaf quail egg – Late sitting only
- Seafood platter with king prawns, oysters, clams, mussels and king crab
- Sean’s world-famous orgy of mushrooms
- Jack’s Creek wagyu striploin pressed beef cheek
- Duck fat roast potatoes
- Chocolate tart with gold leaf
First sitting 5.30pm - 6.30pm $145pp
Late sitting 8.30pm - 9.30pm $199pp
Book your table before it’s gone! Call or email to book now.