New Year's Eve Dinner
Ring in the new year with Madame.
New Year’s Eve is fast approaching and for those who would like to Indulge to mark the occasion, Madame Hanoi has a tantalising four-course feast bursting with French-Vietnamese infused flavours and aromas. Enjoy unique and memorable dishes like the seared tuna with nam jim and rice crackers, and the suon cuuchua ngot - black vinegar and chill soy lamb ribs.
Join us for the first sitting and enjoy a glass of champagne upon arrival. Or if you would prefer to join us for the later sitting, enjoy a glass of champagne on arrival followed by a second glass at midnight to toast the new year.
- SA King prawns – fermented soy bean, chilli and lemongrass
- Seared Tuna – nam jim and rice crackers
- Greeen Mango and Papaya Salad – peanuts, coriander, chilli and lime
- Crayfish Bao – grilled baby, yuzu mayo and pickled daikon
- Vietnamese Tiramisu – cold drip coffee, Marou chocolate and gold leaf
First sitting 5.30pm - 6.30pm $110pp
Late sitting 8.00pm - 9.30pm $125pp
Tables are filling up fast! Call or email to book now.