New Year's Eve Dinner
Monday, 31 December 2018
Bring in the new year with Madame.
New Year’s Eve is fast approaching and for those who would like to Indulge to mark the occasion, Madame Hanoi has a tantalising four-course feast bursting with French-Vietnamese infused flavours and aromas. Enjoy unique and memorable dishes like the gan vin pâté; a duck liver pate with spiced apple chutney, and the suon cuuchua ngot; black vinegar and chill soy lamb ribs.
Join us for the first sitting and enjoy a glass of Larmadier Bernier Latitude champagne upon arrival. Or if you would prefer to join us for the later sitting, enjoy a cocktail on arrival and a glass of Larmadier Bernier Latitude champagne at midnight to toast the new year.
- Gan vit pâté – a duck liver pâté with spiced apple chutney, French fig liquer gel and a fresh baguette
- Ca ngu sot nam jim – seared tuna with nam jim and rice crackers
- Banh bao goi ga – soft, springy bao filled with lemon grass chicken, papaya and lime chilli mayo
- Suon cuu chua ngot – lamb ribs drizzled with black vinegar and chilli soy
- Café sua da mousse – Vietnamese sua da coffee, condensed milk, seasonal fruits, roasted pistachio and fig jelly
First sitting 5.30pm - 6.30pm $99pp
Late sitting 8.30pm - 9.30pm $130pp
Tables are filling up fast! Call or email to book now.