High Tea at Barossa Bar + Grill
Afternoons in Adelaide just got an upgrade with the brand new high tea at Barossa Bar + Grill.
From freshly baked scones to mini ham and aged cheddar croissants you won't be able to resist the new high tea at Barossa Bar + Grill available every day from 2-5pm. Plus if you're a Premier Rewards member you can indulge in the high tea experience for $12.00 ($19.50 non-members price) on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
What's included in a Barossa high tea?
- Freshly Baked Scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream
- Smoked salmon bruschetta with fresh tomato and basil, and chive cream
- Baked mushroom quiche tartlets
- Mini ham and aged cheddar croissants
- Traditional lamingtons
- Chocolate and custard cream profiterole
- Your choice of freshly brewed tea or a barista coffee
Baross Bar + Grill High Tea three-tier offering with barista coffee.
Baross Bar + Grill High Tea top-down view with macarons, mini ham and aged cheddar croissants, scones, brewed tea and barista coffee.
See the menu
Terms & Conditions
Available every day from 2-5pm - $19.50pp including one coffee or tea Member Price available Tuesday & Thursday - $12 October - November.