Rapid Baccarat is an exciting new product which incorporates the traditional game of Baccarat but is played electronically.
The game still involves a Dealer at a live table but all play is conducted at your own personal betting terminal. All of your favourite betting options are still available but in a more relaxed private environment.
What is the objective of the game?
The object of the game is to anticipate which hand will win.
The three betting options are Player, Banker or Tie. The winning hand will be the hand which has a total of nine or closest to it. Picture cards, tens and multiples of ten count as zero. Aces always count as one and all other cards are as of their face value.
When the hand total is 10 or greater the second digit is used to determine the value of the hand. Examples are 8+2=0, 9+6=5, Jack+4=4, Queen +10=0.
How do I play?
An international famous card game, Rapid Baccarat is easy to learn and fun to play.
1. You may buy in with cash or cash chips from your gaming terminal. One of our friendly staff will collect this amount and deposit the amount as credits directly to your terminal. Alternatively, you can load money onto your Premier Rewards Membership card or an anonymous Ezyplay card and then play on the gaming terminal by inserting your card into the slot on the gaming terminal.
2. You choose how much you wish to wager by touching the value chips on the bottom of the screen. Each touch of the screen after this will place this amount as a single betting unit or multiples thereof.
3. A countdown timer is used in Rapid Baccarat which will be visible on your screen. When this timer is counting down you can place your wager on Player, Banker or Tie. At the end of this countdown no more bets will be accepted andthe new hand will commence.
4. At the completion of the hand, winning Player Bets will be paid at even money. Winning Banker Bets are paid even money, with the exception that when the Banker wins with a total of 6 then the Bets are paid at odds of 1 to 2 (half the original wager).
5. At the completion of the hand where the Tie wins when both the Player and Banker have equal totals, Player and Banker wagers are stand offs and Tie is paid at odds of 8 to 1.
Optional Side Bet
Any Pair: A side Bet on either Player or Banker that will win if the first two cards dealt to either hand have the same face value, and is paid at the odds of 11-1.